– Media Group XL respects your privacy. We do not sell, share or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
– Media Group XL may change the terms of this agreement occasionally. By continuing to use this website and following our posting of such changes, you agree to be bound by this agreement, as modified. Media Group XL may change, restrict access to, suspend, or discontinue this website, or any portion of this website, at any time.
– If you choose to use our services, we may require you to provide personal information as indicated on the forms throughout our Site.
Note: Persons under the age of 18 are not eligible to use the Site unsupervised if you are under the age of 18, you may only use this Site in conjunction with and under the supervision of your parents or guardians.
– You agree that we may use personal information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze site usage, improve our content and product offerings, and customize the Site’s content, layout, and services.
– Update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate.
– We will retain in our files some personal information you have requested to remove to prevent fraud, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, collect any fees owed, assist with any investigations, enforce our User Agreement and comply with legal requirements as is permitted by law. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personal information would be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests. However, such personal information will be deactivated from public and member viewing and will only be available to Media Group XL personal.
– Media Group XL cooperates with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights, to help protect you and the Media Group XL community from bad actors. Therefore, in response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can disclose your name, email address, User ID history, fraud complaints and listing history without a subpoena. Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep the community free from bad actors, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement or other government officials without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to: prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss; or report suspected illegal activity. Further, we can disclose your name, email, and company name to Media Group XL participants under confidentiality agreement, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity. You authorize us to do so.
– By entering our User Agreement, you agree that, with respect to other users personal information that you obtain through the Site or through affiliates hereby grants to you a license to use such information only for unsolicited commercial messages, or services offered through Media Group XL and any other purpose that a user expressly agrees to after you tell them the purpose you would like to use it for. In all cases, you must give users an opportunity to remove themselves from your database and a chance to review what information you have collected about them. In addition, under no circumstances, except as defined in this Section, can you disclose personal information about another user to any third party without our consent and the consent of that user. You agree that other users may use your personal information to communicate with you in accordance with this Section.
– You are not licensed to add a Media Group XL user to your mail list without their express consent.
– Media Group XL and all our users do not tolerate SPAM!
– Media Group XL does not rent, share or sell e-mail addresses to third parties.
– Media Group XL uses procedural and technical safeguards to protect your personal information against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access and disclosure to protect your privacy.
– Media Group XL does not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications would always remain private.
– Media Group XL may be forced to disclose personal information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances.
BY USING Media Group XL SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE Media Group XL TERMS & CONDITIONS.